A family of Telescopic Masts – Ultimate capability
- High Load Capability
- No single point catastrophic failure
- Mobile capability
- Low Power
- MIL STD Compatibel
Mast Data – 60 kg payload
Mast Data – 120 kg payload
Mast Data – 200 kg payload
The Elevated Mast Platform (EMP) from FALCK-SCHMIDT Systems can be configured in any combination
- Power need, payload capability and speed are unmatched (Patented)
- Mast backlash, in all axis, incl. Azimuth is basically 0 at any height/Mast extension (Patented)
Two examples are:
- 5,0 m EMP, payload 20 kg/45 lbs.
- 9,3 m EMP, payload 240 kg/545 lbs.
The EMP meets its performance under the following MIL-STD-810H climatic conditions:
a. Operations, without preparations: A1 (+49°C), B2 (+35°C), and C2 (except using a minimum temperature of -40°C instead of -46°C inclusive), at sea level; and
b. Storage and transit: A2 (+63°C) B2 (+63°C) and C2 (except using a minimum temperature of -40°C instead of -46°C inclusive), at sea level.